Over the coming months, this blog will update the readers with advancements in research on design thinking with respect to policy design, and avenues where design thinking can aid in policy design. For example, Thailand held a Design lab workshop in March 20131 which was set as “a platform for participants from all sectors to share ideas and discuss the country’s challenges in order to develop a national framework”.
Policy Tools Wiki
- Annual Review of Policy Design Vol 2(1) December 2014 Released
- Dear Readers: The Annual Review of Policy Design has just published its latest issue (December...
- Ambiguity and Uncertainty Conference Call for Papers – Chengdu China, November 27-18, 2014
- CALL FOR PAPERS “Agility and Resilience in Policy-Making: Coping with Uncertainty and...
- ‘Design thinking’: virtual and real platforms
- In the last blog entry we discussed about academic writing on policy design in the form of books...